Pages

Pink Burst Project

This site is proud to support The Pinkburst Project

Monday, October 10, 2011

Manilla FREE Organizing System Online - Enter Contest to Win $500 for Your Bills

I read about this in Oprah's Magazine (it was an ad) and I bookmarked it but never got around to checking it out. I use Mint.com which I LOVE and I love anything that is free and makes my life easier but is quality stuff! And this one looks like it is. I will talk about it somewhere once I check it out. I thought I would tell you about it here because if you're anything like me when you are depressed, you let the paperwork and bills pile up. In fact I still have stuff from when I had my Postpartum Anxiety sittin' around in a drawer somewhere. Which now explains my bad credit score.

Anyway, here is the link to signup for FREE: Manila And here is the link to enter the contest: Manilla .

Want to win $500 to pay your bills? Click here to tell us you signed up for Manilla and answered the hub page question to be entered to win. Official Rules (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KlCwG17ZyTv5WonKW5Nr2oBfuLOOMIz-8Ej2hQsdKw8/edit?hl=en_US&ndplr=1&pli=1)

And they made me say this: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Manilla.
I was going to say this: And yes if you do something with this offer I will get a small monetary compensation, but I still thought this thing was really cool before I found that I might get paid for it.

No comments: