Pages

Pink Burst Project

This site is proud to support The Pinkburst Project

Friday, August 13, 2010

Ahhhhhg....!

Note: This was an earlier post from February of this year, I figured I wrote it might as well publish it: 

Wasn't that what Charlie Brown always said...? O.K. I think I no longer have PPD for the most part (ironically enough my husband works for a company called PPD) gee no wonder I have it...Anyway, here's what's been going on.

My therapist thinks I have a drinking problem and that's why I've lost weight as well as my hair. Mind you, I had a baby 7 months ago, and if you're like the average Mom, you probably lost weight as well as your hair too postpartum...duh!! As my 7 year old would say. So she's seeing a therapist too for pulling her hair out (my 7 year old not the therapist), my husband is losing his job, my husband's dog is losing it's life, and it's likely that my dog will too in the next 5 months. And I'm at a loss for words....until next time...

No comments: