Pages

Pink Burst Project

This site is proud to support The Pinkburst Project

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Too Depressed, Then Better...

Okay, while I was being too postpartum depressed to post, people were actually commenting on my blog. I kinda gave up on it cause I didn't think I was reaching anyone out there...but apparently I'm reaching a few...and that is my goal. If I can make sense to even one person out there than I have succeeded. I have always wanted to help people but you don't get paid enough to live to do it. So I will try through my blog...

I'm a lot better today than I was a few months ago...thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Burger Doodle Chicks said...

So, what's new in the universe? You can't stop now! Psycho ex-girlfriends become wives have to stick together and keep all of us sane(r).