Pages

Pink Burst Project

This site is proud to support The Pinkburst Project

Monday, July 27, 2009

Postpartum Depression and Anxiety

Well, I haven't written about the really scary episodes I had...maybe cause I'm fearful if I go back there I may not come back. Here is what it feels like:

  • you have intrusive irrational thoughts about everything
  • you feel agitated and fearful constantly
  • you feel like you would rather not be alive than feel like this
  • you feel isolated and lonely
  • you feel despair
  • you feel like this is never going to end
  • you feel like no one understands
  • you feel like a psycho
  • you feel like screaming so you do it in your head
The list goes on but I don't want to depress anyone else that may not be...

2 comments:

Mona said...

I could have written this...I feel the same way:(
~Mona~

momsrus said...

hang in there...it does get better, know that when you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel...thanks for your comment.