Pages

Pink Burst Project

This site is proud to support The Pinkburst Project

Monday, July 27, 2009

Postpartum Depression and Anxiety

Well, I haven't written about the really scary episodes I had...maybe cause I'm fearful if I go back there I may not come back. Here is what it feels like:

  • you have intrusive irrational thoughts about everything
  • you feel agitated and fearful constantly
  • you feel like you would rather not be alive than feel like this
  • you feel isolated and lonely
  • you feel despair
  • you feel like this is never going to end
  • you feel like no one understands
  • you feel like a psycho
  • you feel like screaming so you do it in your head
The list goes on but I don't want to depress anyone else that may not be...

2 comments:

Mona said...

I could have written this...I feel the same way:(
~Mona~

momsrus said...

hang in there...it does get better, know that when you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel...thanks for your comment.

There was an error in this gadget